Thursday, September 3, 2009

In and Out of Luck


NAME: Ian
LOCATION: Belmont & Kenmore

Are you a runner?

No!

This t-shirt belonged to a runner.

There's a town near my hometown called Luck and it's 'In and Out of Luck' runners - one of the dudes actually built my house - my parents house - and I think, though, this was my girlfriend's shirt, and I took it from her and now I wear it. And I am wearing it because the production designer on our show we're doing thought it was cool.


So where is Luck?

Luck is in rural Wisconsin, about an hour-and-a-half north of Minneapolis - St. Paul right on the Minnesota/Wisconsin border. My hometown is St. Croix Falls.

Is she still your girlfriend?

Yes.

And she knows you have it.

Yes. I think it's her's. She may or may not have actually earned it by running.

[Ian refers to an in-production internet-based serialized show which he was in the midst of creating when I found him. If I ever find it on youtube, I'll link to it here. On another note, if any Minnesotans would like to correct (or validate) my punctuation of "Minneapolis - St. Paul", please feel free.]

No comments:

Post a Comment