Thursday, August 6, 2009

WISCONSIN


NAME: Josh
LOCATION: Hamilton & Argyle

Do you know where I got this from?

Where?

When I was in Los Angeles, I was cleaning out [my boss] Niels' garage and he had a bunch of old boxes and my job was to organize them and help him determine what should be thrown out and what should be kept. And he's actually originally from Wisconsin and I'm not sure where he got it from but there it was staring me in the face and I'm like, "I have to have it" and he was kind enough to give it to me.

So is it like a Wisconsin pride thing?

Um, somewhat? It's just one of those shirts that just makes you feel really comfortable. And I really like that.

Because of what's on it, or...?

Comfortable because ... also the fit. It just hangs there and it just feels so good and comfy. And also, who doesn't love purple cows?

Ironically, you are lactose intolerant.

It is difficult to have something you love so much and you just have to stay away. Our relationship had to evolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment