Friday, August 28, 2009

The Field Museum


NAME: Cat
LOCATION: Clark & Diversey

Dinosaurs!

Dinosaurs.

Tell me about this shirt.

Well, it's my favorite shirt. It's got a tyrannosaurus, there's a pterodactyl. The best thing about it is that it's glow-in-the-dark.

Are you into dinosaurs?

I've always loved dinosaurs. I used to play with my little brother... we used to play with those little paleontology kits where you like have the sand and you have to dig through it.

But you didn't actually get this at the Field Museum.

No, it's a Field Museum shirt, but I got it at a Michigan thrift store.

Had you been to the Field Museum at the time?

Probably.

What's that dinosaur's name?

This one is a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

No, the big skeleton that they have.

That one's also a T. Rex!

But it has a name!

Sue!

Sue!

Yes.

Thank you! Did you know it glowed in the dark when you bought it?

I didn't. That was a big surprise. I turned out the lights for the first time, and I was like, "Oh, man." That was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment